04 August 2010

Busy wih work and friends


So busy with work, friends and boyfriend this few weeks... I just love the picture above... The moments we had everytime we walk home together... Thou it is very blur but i just love the picture so much... We have never ending things to gossip and talk about... Lovess... As for friends... We have been ending non-stop hit la... Scary... I'm gonna be a big fat pig already la... It's time for me to go on a diet... Heehee... Always say but never ever did it... Heehee... I haven see baby for at least 2 days already... Miss him so much... I have to control myself, so i wouldn't be getting into so much shit... Oh ya... I enjyed myself with someone today... OMG... Couldn't stop laughing and playing around... I felt so PAMPERED today... I felt like a total PRINCESS... In my entire 22 years of my life, no one ever cook for me before and today someone cooled something so delicious for me... I love the "CRAB BEEHOON "... Heehee... OMG... Never tasted something so nice before... Maybe cause i was touched la... hahah... Went Fish hunting today, Clean fish tank... Actually i just sit there and use eye power only... hahaha... After that rest in Guest room... Wait for lunch to be served to me... Heehee... After that went Ikea to shop, ate at Ikea and someone bought nice nice cake for my parents to eat... I tell you... It's damn dope la... I hope we'll have more times like this together... I love spending time with you... Love the bonding time we had together... Next week... Spa time... hahah,.. Thanxs for wanting to bring me there... I feel so love when i'm with you... K la...Gonna end here soon cause got a crazy guy start to message me again already... Crazy keep askin gme go his house... Siao already the guy... Can't be bothered... I just LOVE MY LIFE NOW... I LOVE MY PEOPLE too... Ok ending here... XoXo... Waiting for someone to reply my messages... Love you baby love

                                                     

I just love the way you message me on MSN... So damn sweet la... How i wish we are sweet in life too...

0 comments: