16 July 2010

I'm feeling giddy


My nose bleed very badly again when i was on the way home in the cab just now... I think i scare the cab driver to death... My clothes and my face was filled with blood... Haha... I sneeze and blood came flowing out... I think my mummy will bring me to the doctors later cause she scared i got nose cancer... This isn't the first time already... Haiz... FML... What if i really got nose caancer... Hmmm... What would i do for the rest of my days before i die?? I would travel,spend time with the ones i love and drink every single night... I'm losing my patience waiting for him to come online already... Don't know where the hell did he go... He is pissing me off... I shall not get angry or else blood will start flowing out again... When to the Opening of Grand Hollywood just now... The place is nice but the singers like no energy to sing at all... Maybe it's because 1st day... But overall is ok la... Maybe will be going down today again if i manage to get out of the house... I saw a super tall and cute thai guy today at grand Hollywood... Hmm... Talk to him for awhile and his english sux big time... He was like speaking Thai to me... Hahah... I really look like Thai meh?? I envy Joeden so much... She's going to BKK later at 12.30pm... She is going over to look for her BF...Ticket she pay and all the expenses there he pay... So sweet of him la... I hope she enjoys herself there... When will it be my turn... I want to be like her too... I think i must wait till November then i'll know... But maybe before November i'll have a change of heart already... Hahaha... I shall not go Grand Hollywood so much or else i'll really have a change of heart very very soon... I must control myself... I MUST CONTROL MYSELF... Ahhhhh... Went to pick him up just now and downstairs got a big fight... Scare the shit out of me and the rest... A guy went to his car to get a short and small samurai...Luckily the bouncer stop him in time or else confirm die lo... I think i called him like 1,2,3,4,10000 times la... He still never answer... Keep ask me wait na wait na but dunno where the hell did he go... I shall stop here and post pictures... XoXo



A box of lollipops for us... Heehee... Lovess


My friend Joeden...


My brother Arty is back again... Swee


Debra happy birthday and she is super drunk... hahah

0 comments: