15 July 2010

I'm feeling HAPPY today...


I dunno why i feel so happy today... We just finish talking on MSN... Even thou it was short but i feel loved... Haha... I also don't know why... Oh ya... He just send me a new song that they are practicing soon... I like the new song, cause it feels like a happy song thou i don't understand a single word about the song... Now i got a new thai song to listen too... Heehee... Actually i very heart pain cause he told me he's sick... Luckily i bought Panadol for him yesterday, at least he can he the medicine if he's not feeling very well... Actually wanted to say the name of the song here but don't know can anot so i better don't say first... Heehee... I love it when he says : " Love you na "... hahaha... Feel much love thou we didn't spend much time recently cause of some issues but at least he makes the effort to talk to me and webcam with me when he reaches home and finish showering... I feel so special and important to him thou our relationship cannot let anyone know... But at least there are 3 outsider + some other people... Haha... Am i lucky or what... hahaha... I everytime wish i could upload some or even 1 of our pictures up here but better don't la.. Later all those Kpossssss come and see my blog then i die le... I keep listening to the new song now... So nice la...I feel so happy listening to the song... hahah... I shall post a picture later... haha... I LOVE YOU stik ker... Hahaha... Such a cute name na... Haha... The start of the day is a good good day... I think everything will go well for me today.... Even if i have a very FUSSY customer today i also will be happy... He really brightens up my day... I'm feeling to happy till i cannot fall asleep... I don't know why i always have to throw my temper at him when he is nice to me most of the times... It's because i think too much already... I really can't read some peoples mind sometimes... Don't know why when "N" always drunk will show me attutide?? I didn't do anything wrong and everytime he looks at me he will ask me go find "B"... Oh i'm happy cause my cute brother is back from thailand... I can't wait to update him so many things la... He always cheers me up whenever i'm upset.. He does the belly dance for me... Just updated my iphone... Haven go explore yet... But looks quite cool to me thou... haha... K lah... I'm gonna end here now... Gonna go play with my phone... and listen to my new song again n again n again... Haha... Ok la... XoXo... I LOVE YOU NA stik ker


0 comments: